So last week Kellie from “Give a Girl a Blog” – whom you hopefully know by now since I was her January’s Guest Designer – left me a message on Facebook telling me that there was a little something for me on her blog….well, when I went looking for it, I was amazed because it’s the “LIEBSTER award”!! This is so cool and it’s so sweet of Kellie to choose my blog as one of her chosen 10! Thanks again, I really appreciate it! :D
So here we go! What’s the deal about the “LIEBSTER award”?? Well, first, the award is meant to promote smaller, not (yet) so well known blogs. Second, everybody who gets it has to answer 11 questions from the one that nominated you. Then you have to choose 10 people/blogs you’d like to promote yourself and write 11 questions for them to answer. Pretty simple, still a really cool concept :)
The following questions were given to me by Kellie:
1. Favourite flower/plant?
Wow, as the wife of a garden designer this is a pretty hard question, especially because the answer changes frequently *lol* But at the moment I’d say my favourite flower is the Ranunculus <3 and my favourite tree is the Magnolia. :)
2. If you could have one thing, that you don’t have right now, what would it be [can be person/object etc]?
My long gone Grandma…really missing her lately!
3. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday!! Because I don’t have to work, but can go shopping or do just anything I want ;)
4. Something you cherish?
My family and friends!
5. A food you couldn’t live without?
Salad! *lol* I know this sounds a bit strange, but I really do love all kinds of salad!
6. Song that gets you moving?
Literally moving? Hm…currently this has to be the very famous “Happy” :D But it’s normal for me to not sit still when listening to music ;)
7. When you’re not blogging you’re?
Watching TV shows, taking photographs, cooking/baking, reading or listening to music :)
8. Drink of choice?
Usually fruit juice with water, but when I’m out and about I love to get myself something more “fancy” like ice tea or coke or a cocktail *lol*
9. Reason you started your blog?
Good question…hm…I guess partly because of the Leo in my likes to display himself, partly because I like to write, take pictures and create and wanted to share my experiences…and just because I think blogging is an amazing way to connect people! Some blogs I’m following for like 10 years now and still love them!! It just feels like I’d know them in real life and we are just separated through space *lol*
10. Favourite craft?
Scrapbooking for sure :)
11. Person you most admire?
Person I know: my Mum’s Mum – she’s such a loving person, never a bad word about anyone, never complaining for “nothing”, always friendly, welcoming…and an awesome cook! :) Actually I believe she/her genes are the reason why I love to cook and why I’m quite talented with it (my Mum’s a really good cook, too, I should add)..
Wow, these were some really cool questions!! Now I have to think of 11 people/blogs I’d like to nominate….here they come (in alphabetical order):
These bloggers come from all different areas: scrapbookers, food bloggers, DIYers and so on..some write in English and some in German…hope you visit all of them and maybe put them in your feed reader! :D
And here are my questions for them:
1. What’s the thing/achievment you’re most proud of?
2. Is there a food/meal you loved as a child and hate now or vice versa and what is it?
3. Tell us about a creative or cooking project that went awefully wrong! :)
4. Everyone (especially women) has a guilty pleasure like shoes, scarfs, jewellery,…what’s the thing you can’t walk by, but have to buy?
5. What’s do you do to fight stress?
6. What’s your favourite picture of yourself ever (show us!)?
7. Who’s currently your favourite (male) actor and why? Looks? Brains? Talent? ;)
8. What’s your most hated household core?
9. Which room in your home is your favourite and why?
10. Tell us about a bad habit you’ve got ’cause we all have some.. :)
Wow, pretty hard to make up questions *lol* Already looking forward to the girl’s answers! :D
So hope you have a nice Saturday! I’m going to work on my “about”-page this weekend, hope I can finish it!